Our Hiring Process
Can’t find the vacancy you seek?
- UPLOAD YOUR RESUMEUpload your Resume and we will offer you a shout-out as and when a opening occurs.
- INTERVIEWS AND DISCUSSIONS
Attend technical / functional interviews and discussions with IDMerit Business and the IDMerit Talent Acquisition Team.
- DISCUSS YOUR OFFER
Have an active discussion with our recruiters and receive your final offer.
- CHECKING YOUR CREDENTIALS
A background verification will be conducted based on the documents you have submitted.
We are looking for Senior SEO Specialist, having a thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates Oversight and management of onsite and offsite SEO resources Developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers
- Through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Research and strategic planning for paid and natural search campaigns Staying abreast of (and sharing) changes in search engine signals and market share Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy Communication with team, and management on strategy/project development,
- Timelines, and Results
- Contribution to the company blog and social media community Perform keyword research in coordination with ROI objectives to optimize.
- Existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media
- purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds,
- webmaster tools)
- Research and administer social media tools in support of client’s social media strategy Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- On page and off page Optimization
- Content Writing, Article & PR Submission (Proficiency in English)
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and PPC Campaigns
- Blog, Forum & Message Board posting
- Social Media Marketing
- Search engine results tracking
- Analysis of top keywords and Creating, implementing linking strategy
- Providing daily ranking and performance reports
- Generating and analyzing Competitor information
Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. Learning opportunity for a college student to engage in hands-on experience focused in Social Media Marketing.
- Support Senior manager on campaign conceptualization and implementation
- Write content calendar for social media organic
- Support paid media and website content creation
- Implement content calendar
- Schedule content
- Build reports with data from social media pages
- Analyze with manager
- Work with Media team to increase leads by testing new ideas
- Community management for social media accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert in English’ grammar
- Social media understanding or experience/courses
- Extremely creative (we want to hear about previous projects)
- Great organizational and analytical skills
The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of Database. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop high performance and optimized relational databases.
- Collaborate with development team on the design and implementation of database, services, data stores, stored procedures, and replication.
- Manage the design and implementation of security and data access methods to ensure services are properly controlled, monitored and audited.
- Develop and implement maintenance and administration procedures for database systems including the usage of metrics to ensure optimal performance.
- Proactively monitor database system status to determine early warning signs of issues.
- Establish summarized and scalable data schema to deliver high performance historical reporting and near-real-time data feeds.
- Author, document and maintain scripts to perform various aspects of data management and system administration.
- Create, document and maintain data schema and data dictionaries.
- Ensure that backups are performed regularly on all databases.
- Restoration of database in case of an issue.
- Evaluate new technologies, frameworks, and methodologies to scale our data infrastructure for future customer growth and new products.
- Investigate performance anomalies and perform root cause analysis for database and interface.
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Skills and Qualifications:
3+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
Experience working with Windows server
Excellent written and verbal communication
Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
Ability to organize and plan work independently
Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- The Sr. Database Administrator will be focused on designing, implementing, and maintaining a best-in-class infrastructure with strict availability and performance requirements.
- The Sr. DBA must have extensive knowledge of MS SQLincluding high availability configurations, replication, multi-site data warehousing, summarization, maintenance and reporting.
- This individual should be passionate about data management, data access and following core data management principles.
- The Senior DBA must possess strong analytical skills, be able to perform query optimization, and debug and solve any performance and load related problems quickly and efficiently.
- Working and Coordinating with Project Managers and Programmers.
- Communicating and Reporting to Technical, Application and Operational Staffs to ensure database integrity and security.
Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
Fluency in English Writing & Grammar
Ability to write educational & general content
Revise, editing and re-writing contents to shape it for learning need
Ability to edit and proofread content
Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
Organize and write supporting documents for products
Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
Standardize content across platforms and media
Revise documents as new issues arise.
Both Fresher’s and Experienced candidates qualified in English language are preferred.
Should be able to work in-house on full time basis. Freelancers and part-timers are not preferred.