Evaluate an individual’s level of risk before performing a KYC check for additional fraud prevention
Decrease fraudulent applications to save time and money, expediting your onboarding process. Authenticate customers, assess risk and detect fraudulent identities in real-time. A risk score is based on a combination of email, phone, and IP address. These attributes seamlessly verify customers by detecting fraud and deterring identity theft.
Risk score is based on a combination of:
- When was the email first seen?
- Is the domain name from a free provider?
- Is the email address deliverable?
- Is it a real number?
- What’s the country of the carrier?
- Mobile or landline number?
- Is the IP address behind a VPN?
- What’s geolocation?
- Is it on a Spam checklist (Eg. DNSBL or RBL)?
Go a step further in fraud detection accuracy by tracking cookies, browsers, spoofing, VMs and emulators.